- (-) Remove 2014 Election filter 2014 Election
- (-) Remove 2020 Election filter 2020 Election
- (-) Remove Democratic Party filter Democratic Party
- (-) Remove Primary Election filter Primary Election
- (-) Remove Republican Party filter Republican Party
- (-) Remove Texas Legislature filter Texas Legislature
- (-) Remove Voting/Elections filter Voting/Elections
Do you favor or oppose permitting outside public groups to reserve and use public spaces like committee rooms, the legislative conference center and member's extension lounge?
Do you favor or oppose requiring face masks while in the Capitol common areas, committee rooms and public meeting spaces?
Do you believe the Capitol cafeteria should serve food during the pandemic, and if so, how might operations be adjusted in order to ensure the health and safety of patrons?
|Yes - same modifications as restaurants||54%|
|Yes - take out/delivery only||23%|
|Yes - pre-packaged food, no self-service||16%|
|Yes - normal operations||8%|
|Yes - only members and staff||4%|
Under what circumstances do you believe the Texas Capitol should be fully re-opened to the general public?
|When safety measures are implemented||30%|
|When a vaccine is available||24%|
|When the data indicates that it is safe||22%|
|When experts determine it's safe||15%|
|It should be open right now||15%|
|At a reduced capacity||11%|
|When the virus is contained or no longer a danger||8%|
|When the session begins||5%|
|When it is "reasonably" safe||4%|
|It shouldn't be opened||3%|
|Up to the members||2%|
|Primary Election Year||Democratic||Republican|