- Petition drives
- Letter writing
- Turnout events
- Visits with public officials
- Public hearings
- Mass demonstrations
- Accountability sessions
- Educational meetings
- Civil disobedience
- Legal disruptive tactics (strikes, pickets, rent strikes, etc.)
- Can you really do it? Do you have the people, time, and resources?
- Is it focused on the primary or secondary target?
- Does it put real power behind a specific demand?
- Does it meet your organizational and issue goals?
- Is it outside the experience of the targeted decision maker?
- Is it within the experience and comfort level of your group?
- Do you have the necessary leadership experience to do it?
- Will people enjoy doing it?
- Will it play well in the media?